Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comfort+ transcon service?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2022, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Comfort+ transcon service?

Anyone recently fly Comfort+ and can comment on current service offerings?
Old Jan 31, 2022, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Transcon C+ doesn't get anything special compared to other domestic C+ routes. Free booze and an enhanced set of snack choices vs. rest of coach just like other domestic C+ routes that meet the minimum mileage requirements.
https://www.delta.com/us/en/onboard/...a-comfort-plus
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:44 am
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
Originally Posted by Wanderlustamust
Anyone recently fly Comfort+ and can comment on current service offerings?
If possible choose the 764 instead of the 763. The seats are far superior- its the Premium Select seat for international flight on the 764.
dw and ryw like this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 2:53 pm
zmb

Programs: DL Gold Medallion, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by mmgm
If possible choose the 764 instead of the 763. The seats are far superior- its the Premium Select seat for international flight on the 764.
763s are also being retrofitted with Premium Select cabin, but they are currently rare.

I got one (maybe the only one, this was in September) as a surprise on SEA-JFK as a one-off replacement for a D1-equipped 752. Surprisingly nice way to fly transcon. The seat appears similar to the first class seats on a A220, which I've not flown at all yet.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 4:04 pm

delete

Last edited by onepoint; Feb 1, 2022 at 7:04 pm
Old Feb 1, 2022, 8:51 pm

Programs: DL Plat/SC 1MM, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Sam's Club
Just did a round trip ATL LAX ATL. Comfort plus almost back to normal. No fresh fruit in the snack basket that was circulated twice outbound and once return. Lots of salt and crunch. Nothing that could be considered protein. Crew fairly attentive both ways with F FA doing beverage and trash runs in C+.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 8:05 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM
I remember the days when C+ got a “snooze” pack with eyeshades and earplugs, and there were frozen yogurt bars as a mid-flight snack.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There was a period in 2017 when they served complimentary Luvo wraps in C+, along with the amenity kit and frozen yogurt bar on some transcon routes. I don't believe that it lasted beyond 2017 as the web page for transcon service seems to have disappeared sometime before 2018.

Transcontinental Service : Delta Air Lines
Old Feb 2, 2022, 9:51 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by xliioper
There was a period in 2017 when they served complimentary Luvo wraps in C+, along with the amenity kit and frozen yogurt bar on some transcon routes. I don't believe that it lasted beyond 2017 as the web page for transcon service seems to have disappeared sometime before 2018.

Transcontinental Service : Delta Air Lines
Meanwhile AA has started offering a snack again in coach on their premium transcons (which is only JFK-SFO and LAX; not sure if MIA-LAX is included), which is a choice between a sandwich/wrap, fruit and cheese plate, or a veggie/hummus plate.

Not sure what UA is doing now on the same routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.