Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta FlyReady - Documentation Portal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2021, 9:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond 3MM, AMEX Delta Reserve, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Nope. Still get the same message that I have to show documents to an agent and that I should arrive 3 hours early! I plan on 90 minutes since my origination is TYS.

Originally Posted by demkr
Great to hear, @EarlVolFan! Same for me, no QR code on the green tab vaccine verified screen but perhaps there isn't supposed to be one....For Iceland, we will have to upload test results too. Did not see the option to do so on FlyReady but we will see at the 72 hour mark.

Were you able to complete OLCI?
Old Aug 5, 2021, 9:32 am

Programs: DL Silver, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Plat Elite, Marriott Gold Elite
At T-24 hours I tried OLCI to see it if would let me submit my CDC card. Still no... I suspect that the requirements coded into FlyReady haven't kept up with the changes. It still thinks that Italy requires a Covid test for vaccinated Americans and won't be convinced otherwise. Glad it works for Greece and Iceland (albeit still without OLCI).
Old Aug 5, 2021, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond 3MM, AMEX Delta Reserve, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Everything was easy-peasy at check-in at the airport. They went through their list - we flashed our vaccine cards and the SkyReady verification screens and they wanted to see the PLF with the QR code that Greece requires. The agent scanned the passport as usual and we were good to go!

Took about 5 minutes longer normal. The boarding process in was like any other international flight - show your passport and boarding pass and board! 😉
demkr likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2021, 4:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Is this only in association with OLCI for international flights or can one somehow do this whenever in order to have a "verified" electronic version of a CDC card?
Old Aug 5, 2021, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

I believe this is only used for check-in. They do 'verify' the CDC card, but not sure it's by accessing an electronic record.

Clear, I believe, is trying to develop a standard for that kind of universal electronic verification.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Is this only in association with OLCI for international flights or can one somehow do this whenever in order to have a "verified" electronic version of a CDC card?
Old Aug 8, 2021, 4:26 pm

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
I’m so confused by this. Some have stated that ATH is a valid destination to qualify for this service but when I try, it says that “This partnership is only available for select flights. Please visit My Trips to see if your trip qualifies.” Naturally, nothing is gleaned from going to My Trips. Tried iPhone, iPad, laptop, Safari, Chrome and Firefox. No dice. Any ideas?
Old Sep 12, 2021, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Delta Ready

Has anybody been able to upload their vaccination card into Delta Ready for an International trip? I received an email about uploading my information but the only functionally on the site seems to be scheduling a COVID test. I am leaving for CDG next week and wanted to give it a try. There is a note about being available for "Select Destinations" but no indication what they are.
Old Sep 12, 2021, 12:15 pm

Programs: DL/DM, Hilton Honors DM
Only Greece and Iceland as far as I know - https://deltavax.trustassure.app/
Old Sep 12, 2021, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ah, thanks for that link.
Old Sep 12, 2021, 5:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
For your stay in France, it would be more useful to upload your vaccination proof into the French "pass sanitaire" system. You might also want to explore doing this through CLEAR; their relationship with DL might make it any easy way to show DL that you've been vaccinated.
Old Sep 12, 2021, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For your stay in France, it would be more useful to upload your vaccination proof into the French "pass sanitaire" system. You might also want to explore doing this through CLEAR; their relationship with DL might make it any easy way to show DL that you've been vaccinated.
I already have an EU vaccination QR code. I flew ATL-CDG in July and didn't have issues at check in with my CDC card. Really just wanted to give Delta Ready a try and compare it to UA's Travel-Ready Center.
Old Sep 12, 2021, 5:54 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
How does CLEAR help with international flights? I uploaded my CDC card to CLEAR today but in terms of travel I think the only choice was Hawaii with DL or other carriers.
Old Sep 12, 2021, 7:14 pm

Is there a public link for "Delta Ready"? My international trip does not start until the end of this month.
Old Sep 12, 2021, 9:03 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Xeno
Is there a public link for "Delta Ready"? My international trip does not start until the end of this month.
Delta FlyReady: https://www.delta.com/us/en/covid-test-manager

Scroll down to "Get Started" where it asks you to enter your PNR/name etc.

FWIW this link is also included in the pre-trip email titled "Your AAA > BBB Trip Details"
Old Sep 13, 2021, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by Zorak
Delta FlyReady: https://www.delta.com/us/en/covid-test-manager

Scroll down to "Get Started" where it asks you to enter your PNR/name etc.

FWIW this link is also included in the pre-trip email titled "Your AAA > BBB Trip Details"
I gave it a try this morning to see what would happen. The response was that the link only works one week prior to departure without reference to specific countries.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.