Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

FCO-BOS flight not searchable or bookable despite existing reservation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2021, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere I couldn't find a similar thread. My family is booked on DL 113 FCO-BOS on July 18th. I cannot find this flight on the Delta site when trying to book onto the same flight. However, it still appears under flight status. Is this a case where the flight has been cancelled but they just haven't told us/rebooked us yet? TIA for any insight.
Old May 21, 2021, 12:59 pm
VFR

Programs: AA PP, DL PM
It seems that schedule change Saturday has started a bit early, and DL 113 now starts August 5.

If you call, you'll probably get a rebooking option through CDG or AMS, or perhaps on the AZ nonstop on the same day.
Old May 21, 2021, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by ecdysiast
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere I couldn't find a similar thread. My family is booked on DL 113 FCO-BOS on July 18th. I cannot find this flight on the Delta site when trying to book onto the same flight. However, it still appears under flight status. Is this a case where the flight has been cancelled but they just haven't told us/rebooked us yet? TIA for any insight.
The nonstop BOS-FCO flight has been dropped for July; it will now restart on August 5 instead. It is mentioned in the first half of the linked article below:
Italy reopens to leisure travelers on Delta’s COVID-tested flights | Delta News Hub

They usually clean these things up over the weekend - check your reservation record again after this weekend to see if they have rebooked you.
Old May 21, 2021, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!!
Old May 21, 2021, 2:59 pm

Programs: DL DM 2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium/Ambassador Elite , Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond
Hopefully it’s the A330 and not the God awful B767 Delta One
Old May 22, 2021, 2:42 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by buckeye91
Hopefully it’s the A330 and not the God awful B767 Delta One
It will be a 763ER; it's a new long-haul route (announced but never flown in 2020), and with the still-not-completely-settled travel picture for Americans to Europe, the 763ER is a safe choice (for Delta) to deploy on this route...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.