Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Vacations MQDs Not Posting Correctly

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Vacations MQDs Not Posting Correctly

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2021, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by nrr
Yes, well thought out on Deltas part.
Nothing new for DL. Anytime applicants is updated they screw up the online posting.
Old May 23, 2021, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Thought I'd share another Delta Vacation package posting.

JFK-SLC-DFW-SLC-JFK booked into Comfort Plus for 100% earning rate.

Old May 23, 2021, 3:19 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by WScottsdaleInsider
Thought I'd share another Delta Vacation package posting.

JFK-SLC-DFW-SLC-JFK booked into Comfort Plus for 100% earning rate.

Since all your segments were C+ (100%), your MQD = MQM/5 as expected. I assume the price you paid to DL Vacations was considerably less than the MQDs earned.
I recollect reading somewhere on FT that you are doing MRs.
I have a JFK-LAS-JFK DL Vacation booked for Memorial Day weekend, NOT a MR, but I'm not using their hotels, hopefully my trip posts correctly.
Old May 23, 2021, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nrr
Since all your segments were C+ (100%), your MQD = MQM/5 as expected. I assume the price you paid to DL Vacations was considerably less than the MQDs earned.
I recollect reading somewhere on FT that you are doing MRs.
I have a JFK-LAS-JFK DL Vacation booked for Memorial Day weekend, NOT a MR, but I'm not using their hotels, hopefully my trip posts correctly.
Yes all posted correctly. I'm sure yours will as well for Memorial Day weekend.

MR through Delta vacations in Comfort Plus or First Class seems like a great way to earn MQDs
Old Jun 1, 2021, 7:49 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I’m flying on a DL Vacation 5/28-6/1 itn. The “normal” MQM, MQD (“method D”) for the 5/28 flt posted when I arrived. NO accelerator listing nor the appropriate bonus are showing [i checked the APP and delta.com]. It is now 6/1/21 6:35 AM PDT = 9:35 AM EDT (Atlanta time)..
I’m taking a red-eye late this evening, perhaps for DL Vacations the accelerator doesn’t kick-in until the itn is completed.
Should I have to call Delta, do I call DL Skymiles or DL Vacations (they “own” my itn)?
Old Jun 1, 2021, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nrr
I’m flying on a DL Vacation 5/28-6/1 itn. The “normal” MQM, MQD (“method D”) for the 5/28 flt posted when I arrived. NO accelerator listing nor the appropriate bonus are showing [i checked the APP and delta.com]. It is now 6/1/21 6:35 AM PDT = 9:35 AM EDT (Atlanta time)..
I’m taking a red-eye late this evening, perhaps for DL Vacations the accelerator doesn’t kick-in until the itn is completed.
Should I have to call Delta, do I call DL Skymiles or DL Vacations (they “own” my itn)?
I would call DL SkyMiles number should you need to call. Hopefully it gets posted.

I've taken 3 DL vacation packages so far and all accelerator postings were there.

Did you check on the app as well, as sometimes the website shows different things
Old Jun 1, 2021, 9:00 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WScottsdaleInsider
I would call DL SkyMiles number should you need to call. Hopefully it gets posted.

I've taken 3 DL vacation packages so far and all accelerator postings were there.

Did you check on the app as well, as sometimes the website shows different things
i checked both the APP and delta.com. Did your ACCELERATOR posting appear after each day’s activity or at the end of the trip?
Old Jun 1, 2021, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nrr
i checked both the APP and delta.com. Did your ACCELERATOR posting appear after each day’s activity or at the end of the trip?
Mine posted after each day's activity when the regular miles/MQMs posted
Old Jun 1, 2021, 10:31 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
I flew May 1-May 9 and didn't get the accelerator bonuses. I sent a message via the website in hopes they would get it fixed without me having to sit on hold and wait. It's a giant pile of MQMs and MQDs and will probably make the difference between me only managing silver this year versus requalifying for gold or better for the 9th straight year. It's a pretty great haul.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 10:56 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jrkmsp
I flew May 1-May 9 and didn't get the accelerator bonuses. I sent a message via the website in hopes they would get it fixed without me having to sit on hold and wait. It's a giant pile of MQMs and MQDs and will probably make the difference between me only managing silver this year versus requalifying for gold or better for the 9th straight year. It's a pretty great haul.
Did your message to DL result in getting the missing accelerator MQs?
I’ll wait until after I complete my trip this evening before I contact DL.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by nrr
Did your message to DL result in getting the missing accelerator MQs?
I’ll wait until after I complete my trip this evening before I contact DL.
Just sent it today, as it's only now June 1 and they said they would post "by May 31." So I figured I'd let them run out the clock. Assuming mine go through, I need to get my wife's credited as well, as this will give her silver status for the first time ever.
Old Jun 2, 2021, 8:17 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I called DL on the DM line*, the agent I spoke with contacted her "help desk", there is a known issue with DL Vacation Accelerator bonuses posting, they are working to fix the issue. I guess it is not a problem for everyone--since there are posts in this thread showing accelerator MQs which did post.
*I was quoted 18 min, got the CB in 10.--I'm breaking out the Dom P to celebrate.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 9:08 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have a DL Vacation pkg. flt coming up this weekend, if the ACCELERATOR doesn't post (correctly), that will leave me with 2 errant itns. As I noted (#27) they know about the issue, but as a "backup" I'd like to have my request in "written" form; I was trying to use the "mileage-missing" option on www.delta.com but I don't think that is the correct route--what is the best way?
Old Jun 8, 2021, 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by jrkmsp
Just sent it today, as it's only now June 1 and they said they would post "by May 31." So I figured I'd let them run out the clock. Assuming mine go through, I need to get my wife's credited as well, as this will give her silver status for the first time ever.
Just want to close the loop and say that my flights finally were corrected today. Turned out really well for me — I'm thrilled.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 11:20 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Follow-up, for my DL Vacation itn 5/28-6/1 the ACCELERATOR correctly posted on 6/8. Hopefully DL has sorted out their issues with DL Vacations and the ACCELERATOR and my future trips will all post properly--without having to call DL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.