Wiki Posts
Search

Question on status milestones

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2021, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, AA Plat Pro, F9 Elite 100k
Question on status milestones

I've been Platinum for years so I forget how this works.

My friend has just passed the Gold threshold for 2022 status and is working towards Platinum.

If he hits Platinum for 2022 will he get the status for the remainder of this year and all of next year, or only next year?

I'm confused because he has hit Gold but his status still only shows silver for this year.

Thanks for any info!
Old Apr 14, 2021, 9:43 am

Programs: DL DM, National EE, Hertz PC, IHG PL, Bonvoy Amb
remainder of this year and all of next year
Spiff and SuperG1955 like this.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 11:26 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by Cameron B
I'm confused because he has hit Gold but his status still only shows silver for this year.
It may take a couple of days for status to be updated in the system.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 12:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If it's been more than a few days, has the friend satisfied both the MQM/MQS requirement and also the MQD requirement (or waiver)? Sometimes people don't understand that they need both for status on DL.
Hepsaint and tardyturtle like this.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Cameron B
I've been Platinum for years so I forget how this works.

My friend has just passed the Gold threshold for 2022 status and is working towards Platinum.

If he hits Platinum for 2022 will he get the status for the remainder of this year and all of next year, or only next year?

Thanks for any info!
Has the flights posted? Status isn't effective till day after activity posts (not when you fly, when it posts).
Old Apr 14, 2021, 7:48 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
needs a phone call to Delta after they get their computers back running, if ever.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.