Wiki Posts
Search

767-400ER PS bulkhead questions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2021, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
767-400ER PS bulkhead questions

They other day I was bumped up to PS on a 767-400ER (marketed as C+ and C+ is considered preferred on LAX-JFK )

Onto my question... I was seated at the PS bulkhead and noticed three (3) stainless fittings. At first I thought it was a bag holder however these fitting are fixed and do not move. These three fittings are located at all three PS bulkheads R-M-L. Anyone know what these are for?

See attached picture.
​​​
Old Apr 12, 2021, 8:25 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Premium select is an international product. So when they use a plane equipped with it on a domestic route, yes, they market PS seats as C+, and C+ as preferred.

The fittings you are asking about are to hold a bassinet in place for a baby. Many airlines have these fittings and have the bassinet available on board for the baby. It is secured against those fittings after takeoff, and removed prior to landing.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by btonkid12345
Premium select is an international product. So when they use a plane equipped with it on a domestic route, yes, they market PS seats as C+, and C+ as preferred.

The fittings you are asking about are to hold a bassinet in place for a baby. Many airlines have these fittings and have the bassinet available on board for the baby. It is secured against those fittings after takeoff, and removed prior to landing.
Learn something new everyday. Knowledge is power. Thank you.
btonkid12345 likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 8:38 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by cmackfb
Learn something new everyday. Knowledge is power. Thank you.
You’re welcome! I was looking for a picture to post but couldn’t find a decent one that also didn’t have a random baby in it.

While the picture of the baby is publicly posted, I still wanted to give them some right to privacy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.