Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

A321 seats sensitive to bumps from behind passenger ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2021, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Just wondering. Tapping on the screen or knees hitting the back of seat? Or tray table ?

I was annoyed entire flight
Old Apr 4, 2021, 8:08 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Pretty sure the seats are the exact same as many other Delta aircraft types.
Guate87 likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 6:44 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
All airlines seats are getting lighter and thinner. So this is going to be a trend across the board.

As far as punching the touch screen. I try to lightly tap. when that fails, I try a firm and longer press. When that fails I pull my fist back and smash it. I imaging the pax in front of me feels that.

Better electronics on this issue would probably be a fairly cheap enhancement as time goes by.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 10:31 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
To OP: Did you try making a request to the behind passenger? Sometimes they don't realize how thin the seats are.
writerguyfl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.