Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta also waived fees on award booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2021, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Try to be elite again... :)

Want to book an award on partner airline of delta. Saw on delta website that delta waives fees until 3/31, I wonder whether this applies to partner award booking? Does that mean I can cancel the flight freely and then get my miles redeposited w/o paying 150 USD, right?
Old Feb 14, 2021, 4:58 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Correct.
Old Feb 14, 2021, 10:57 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Tommys888
Want to book an award on partner airline of delta. Saw on delta website that delta waives fees until 3/31, I wonder whether this applies to partner award booking? Does that mean I can cancel the flight freely and then get my miles redeposited w/o paying 150 USD, right?
Yep, if you book with SkyMiles you have (for the purposes of this context) a Delta ticket and Delta's cancellation policies apply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.