Wiki Posts
Search

CUN to MCO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2020, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
CUN to MCO

My wife and I have just had our upcoming flights cancelled, including an award flight on DL from CUN to MCO. We have rebooked our transatlantic flights for November via Miami and a flight from Miami to Cancun, but there no longer seems to be a Delta flight going from Cancun to Orlando.My wife and I have just had our upcoming flight cancelled. Is anyone able to help, or offer an alternative?
Old Mar 18, 2020, 9:47 am

Location: Winter Park Fla. USA Hilton Diamond, Delta SM, Starwood Gold, Hertz PC
Jetblue has a nonstop to MCO depending on the date I guess. I took it back in November.
botham likes this.

Last edited by vendsit; Mar 18, 2020 at 9:48 am Reason: New info
Old Mar 18, 2020, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The Delta CUN-MCO flights are seasonal and don't operate in November (they don't resume until next December). If you are looking for Delta options, it will require a hop through ATL (they won't rebook you on a JetBlue flight). I don't believe JetBlue has scheduled it's flights beyond October at this point (schedule only looks bookable out to October 24th).
botham likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2020, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by vendsit
Jetblue has a nonstop to MCO depending on the date I guess. I took it back in November.
Originally Posted by xliioper
The Delta CUN-MCO flights are seasonal and don't operate in November (they don't resume until next December). If you are looking for Delta options, it will require a hop through ATL (they won't rebook you on a JetBlue flight). I don't believe JetBlue has scheduled it's flights beyond October at this point (schedule only looks bookable out to October 24th).
Thanks guys, I hadn’t realised about DL but tried to book Jet Blue and discovered the above, so I’ll try again next month.
Old Mar 18, 2020, 11:31 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by xliioper
CUN-MCO normally operates during the summer, although it seems to have been cut due to COVID-19.
Old Mar 18, 2020, 4:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Were the award tickets booked with DL miles? Are there other segments on the same ticket?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.