Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL > DFW Airbus A321 Exit Row Comfort

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2020, 8:35 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by dmarge18
Sat in 13F 3 weeks ago ATL-DCA, and it was a great seat. Regular window, tons of leg room. The FA sits in the awkward aisle seat and he/she will have to 'invade your space' to arm/disarm the door, but that's it. It's way better than 12 A/F which are some of the narrowest seats I've ever sat in due to the exit door protrusion.
I was in 13A on a recent trip, and it seemed to be that, in addition to being narrow due to the tray table being in the armrest, the seat was narrower than the others in the row due to the exit door protruding (I think this is similar to the situation in row 12 and presume F is the same way). I ended up sitting in 13B because it was empty and seemed wider. Nice seat with plenty of leg room.

Here is a photo of the E/F side from that trip.

Last edited by tardyturtle; Feb 5, 2020 at 8:46 pm
Old Feb 7, 2020, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
No reason to avoid. More discussion on 13 E/F here: 13e/f - a321

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.