Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MQM bonus flying a paid business seat?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2019, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

MQM bonus flying a paid business seat?

I'm planning JFK-STI RT 2950 miles. I have no medallion status.how many MQM do i get?
Old Dec 13, 2019, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Assuming it's a discount business seat and not full fare J (which tend to be very pricey), there is a 50% bonus so 4425 MQM's. Full fare J have a 100% bonus. There's no MQM bonus for having status.
Old Dec 13, 2019, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Thanks
Old Dec 13, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: DL PM, Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
if you are only planning this and have not purchased yet, you can see this info on the final booking page before payment. you have to be logged in, but it shows it down at the very bottom on the left side - opposite the "complete purchase" button
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 8:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by gitismatt
if you are only planning this and have not purchased yet, you can see this info on the final booking page before payment. you have to be logged in, but it shows it down at the very bottom on the left side - opposite the "complete purchase" button
......and if you have already purchased the ticket, you can see this by logging in and starting a dummy booking, although the RDMs and MQDs will be wrong if you're not looking at exactly the same fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.