Search

A332 D1 Seating Question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2019, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
A332 D1 Seating Question

Hello,

I checked the A332 seating thread but it seems there haven't been any comments in a while.

Seats are slim and choices are middle seats in front section or window seats in the mini-cabin.

I really like having the window and don't love the idea of being angled in the middle of the plane, but I can also assume the mini-cabin feels much less exclusive given the galleys and the boarding door location...

Any thoughts welcome...
Old Oct 3, 2019, 8:59 am

Programs: UA - G (mm), DL - DM, MM, AA - Plat
Row 8 at the window is fine. Yes, there is some traffic in the mini-cabin but it has never really bothered me. And of course keep any eye on the seatmap - something may well open up in the front.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by royevans75
Hello,

I checked the A332 seating thread but it seems there haven't been any comments in a while.

Seats are slim and choices are middle seats in front section or window seats in the mini-cabin.

I really like having the window and don't love the idea of being angled in the middle of the plane, but I can also assume the mini-cabin feels much less exclusive given the galleys and the boarding door location...

Any thoughts welcome...
Once the door is closed, the mini-cabin will be much more quiet because of less foot traffic.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by eneq
Once the door is closed, the mini-cabin will be much more quiet because of less foot traffic.
+1

I’d go so far as to say that I actually prefer the mini cabin for this reason.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by eneq
Agree, especially as the lavs are at front by cockpit.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
Thanks all! Good points on the mini-cabin post door-close....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.