Wiki Posts
Search

DL1817 (MSP-SFO) Service

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2019, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM; Hilton Diamond; Marriott LT Titanium; Long live SPG... f MAR
DL1817 (MSP-SFO) Service

I know we say it often, but it bears repeating - Delta wins because of their people.

I got lucky tonight. I was booked on a much later flight into SFO and was able to IROP change to this flight. I'm assuming everyone else on this flight is less happy than me. It was delayed about 6 hours. I strolled up and heard they had ordered pizza for the gate, but the delivery guy was running late. So what happened? They catered the plane with pizza. Unique experience hearing the flight crew say "tonight, we'll be serving pizza for dinner!"

SJC ORD LDR and atbPy like this.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 8:35 pm

Programs: DL PM, Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
ugh. they didn't even serve it on real dinnerware, as advertised

that's a joke everyone.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 9:00 pm

Programs: Korean Air, Lufthansa M&M, SPG ,United Mileage Plus
as far as im concerned.. something is better than NOTHING at all.. this is a huge win. I read someone once that a Icelandair captain or something once bought pizza for the entire plane, on top of the normal menu options that were available like around the holidays or something...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.