Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL Should Not Partner with MU

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2019, 10:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
I'm sure if you contact Ed Bastian directly (How to Contact the President of Delta Airlines), he'll get right on this.
Calchas likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 11:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

1. Ummm he does not "step off DL89" because he lives in Shanghai and has done for as long as anyone can remember, and as you probably know Moondog is considered by many people here on FT to be the "master of Shanghai" as you put it. Did anyone say anything about doing everything by the "end of the next business day"? In any case, no one here has spoken about the utility of getting either service for the random tourist or transfer passenger such as the OP!
2. Sorry, what other apps were you (or I for that matter) referring to? You said that one cannot use DIDI without Ali or We, I told you that this was 100% UNTRUE as unlike what you posted the app does in fact allow one to use/register foreign credit cards. You have then come back and said that, "Chinese version of theses apps are absolutely the only ones that get FULL FUNCTIONALITY?!?!?!?!" In this case we were speaking about one app, Didi, not multiple apps, and while I am sure that the "full functionality version of the Didi app" might have some strange new hybrid functionalities, as seemingly all Chinese blended vampire freaky Chinese apps do (for all I know the FULL VERSION Didi app allows one to tutor ones children, order delivered food, book rocket trips to the moon or whatever) there are two important facts, 1) Any such functionality would probably be based on reading and writing Mandarin, which hardly any foreigner can do, and 2) You referred solely to being able to get a taxi/car, which is the base of what Didi is, and for which you were and remain 100% incorrect.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 11:16 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
OP, I'm sorry you had a bad experience. The idea that this bad experience means DL should close its partnership with MU, to put it kindly, is absurd.
TerryK, TPJ, gooselee and 1 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.