Wiki Posts
Search

New Interior seat class question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2019, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP HHonors Gold DL MS
New Interior seat class question

Sorry if I missed this - I did search the forum but couldn't easily find my answer. The planes with the new interiors that have BOTH the comfort + and Premium Select seats as options... do the comfort + seats have the same recline they had before the introduction on the premium select seats? It's hard to tell based on the little icons and it wasn't clear to me when I read the descriptions. Thanks in advance. Donna
Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Have no answer. However your title made me laugh. I want to know where the exterior seats are located. Do we have to pay extra for them?
ORDPSC and IHBvet93 like this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
In the Comfort+ terms/conditions section in find print, there is a line: " Increased recline is offered on all long-haul international flights 6.5+ hours"

Now I don't think DL is actively marketing or advertising the increased recline so in reality I am not sure if its still there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.