Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL Improving International Main Cabin Starting in Nov 2019

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL Improving International Main Cabin Starting in Nov 2019

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2020, 10:49 am

Programs: DL PM, HHD, MG
Just did TPA-DTW-AMS. Seemed like the FAs have figured out some ways to consolidate the food service, since the whole operation wrapped up within 2h of takeoff. Personally don't care for the Bellini (too sweet, and I don't do white wine, sparking or not), would prefer regular drink choices. Appetizer and main dinner meal served together, and ice cream distributed with the dinner drink service, so in effect got the entire meal at the same time. Didn't mind that one bit, it obviously sped things up. Liked the food, upgrade from before and larger portions. Biggest disappointment IMO was the breakfast, sad looking small warm (cinnamon?) roll that was flavorless and nutritionally devoid, preferred the old breakfast.
James91 likes this.

Last edited by Dutch101; Mar 2, 2020 at 11:02 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.