Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Compensation for uncommunicated gate change?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Compensation for uncommunicated gate change?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2019, 10:15 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hertz President Circle, Copaair Presidential, and Southwest A-List
I believe that OP was just trying to evoke responses from posters here by posting a first post that includes very hard to believe or unlikely to have occurred events:

1. That there was no other form of communication for a gate change, yet all of the other passengers were at the right gate.
2. That OP actually got some type of a travel compensation for missing a flight due to a gate change. I find this extremely hard to believe, and I doubt that it actually happened.

Simply put, I don't believe this really happened. My two cents.
Old Jun 25, 2019, 10:56 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Time to lock this one up.
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.