Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta flight museum

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Delta flight museum

I have a 3:45 minute layover in Atlanta and I wondering if I will have plenty of time to visit the museum. Also what would be the best way to get there and is the cab expensive from terminal F to there and back. But would you guys recommend it.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:55 pm

Programs: I've gone underground!
That’s definitely do-able. Might be a little tight unless
you have Clear / Precheck. It’s probabky shorter to get there from the main terminal, but if you happen to arrive in E or F, then Uber from F would be fastest.

Shouldnt be more than ~$5-10 to get there.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Stephan Richard
I have a 3:45 minute layover in Atlanta and I wondering if I will have plenty of time to visit the museum. Also what would be the best way to get there and is the cab expensive from terminal F to there and back. But would you guys recommend it.
Some museum thread of a few years ago
--> Delta Flight Museum from ATL
--->DL Flight Museum (Hops In The Hangar)

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sear...5&query=museum
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:43 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonrs Diamond
After arrival in ATL, head on the Air Train toward terminal F and exit to the ground transportation area. Arrange for an Uber to meet you there. It will be a 5-7 minute trip to the museum.

The museum address and hours are here: https://www.deltamuseum.org/. Note, they can have some irregular hours so check the calendar.

Then take an Uber back to Terminal F and go back through security there with little to no line. They don't have Clear but PreCheck is usually empty and open 6:30am-9:30am and 12:30pm-5:30pm.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:34 pm

DL museum is about a 5-10 minute ride from F/International. You really only need about an hour at the museum. There is now also an old plane you can tour in the parking lot with your museum ticket. Note that photo ID is required to access the DL museum parking lot so my advice would be to buy your museum ticket in advance and have the uber drop you/pick you up just outside of the DL museum security guard in the parking lot to avoid complications.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.