Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Couple angry about carryon bags at FLL Delta T2 this morning

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Couple angry about carryon bags at FLL Delta T2 this morning

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2019, 1:20 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by fliesdelta
This is why there's a Twitter account called Florida Man, which is rather hilarious.
Nm

Last edited by bsagator; Mar 7, 2019 at 4:55 pm
Old Mar 7, 2019, 5:11 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by bsagator
Nm
What does that mean ?
Old Mar 7, 2019, 6:03 pm

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by HMPS
What does that mean ?
I'm guessing "not me", said by a Floridian.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Never mind, presumably.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 8:14 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by divrdrew
The attorney accepting this suit should be disbarred! It's a frivolous suit. To imply that Delta is responsible for her biting a police officer and his trying to take the officer's gun is beyond ludicrous!
I know I am going off-topic, but is there taxi rank rule in US?
Old Mar 7, 2019, 8:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Daitheflu84
The Delta terminal at FLL is one of the most crowded, unpleasant airport experiences one can have domestically. The 3 or 4 times I've been there, it has been absolutely packed and hot. I'd honestly rather spend time at LAX or JFK!
Do they share it with other airlines these days? It shouldn't be that crowded considering Delta operates significantly fewer flights from FLL than they used to. Delta used to handle the Midwest Express flights and Air Canada at FLL. I'm not sure if Air Canada is still at their terminal.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 2:00 am

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass

Terminal Two: The Transformation Continues...

Exciting Terminal 2 progress continues, as our Modernization Project kicks into high gear. Preliminary work started this past summer, with several areas already debuting this fall/winter: A new Inflight Lounge for Delta Air Lines employees has opened on the concourse level, as well as an “interim” Delta Sky Club. Both are just the start of many improvements to come. Future enhancements include: new and redesigned dining and shopping venues; modernized passenger restrooms; a new terminal security checkpoint; dome-shaped roof; central passenger waiting area; and permanent Sky Club on the mezzanine level. Also, new enclosed connectors linking Terminals 1, 2 and 3, will enable travelers to move freely among all three without needing to exit and re-enter security checkpoints. The project, including terminal connectors, is slated to be substantially completed by October 2021.

Delta's terminal is also used by Air Canada.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 6:54 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by divrdrew
The attorney accepting this suit should be disbarred! It's a frivolous suit. To imply that Delta is responsible for her biting a police officer and his trying to take the officer's gun is beyond ludicrous!
Ah ! You need to widen your horizons ! This is USA....folks for fun Google Stella Awards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.