Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Great J to Europe award tix sale right now

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great J to Europe award tix sale right now

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2018, 5:29 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by davetravels
Booked and confirmed at about 11:40 p.m. 98k miles plus tax. Not bad, compared to the kind of redemption numbers we're seeing these days!
The itin I booked just before midnight when the sale ended, is now 370K miles. There are a few similar itins available for 330K, but, that's the cheapest!
daloosh and btonkid12345 like this.

Last edited by davetravels; Nov 16, 2018 at 5:36 am
Old Nov 16, 2018, 5:50 am

Programs: AA Platinum/2m miler, Marriott A and LTT, Delta Diamond, Hertz Presidents, Avis Presidents. +more
London

I booked WAS LON for May for a trip I needed to book anyway. Lots of availability on all the viable flights at the time of booking.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 9:16 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by davetravels
The itin I booked just before midnight when the sale ended, is now 370K miles. There are a few similar itins available for 330K, but, that's the cheapest!
Mine is now 560,000 miles. Insanity. That's 82.5% off! Lol
davetravels and daloosh like this.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 4:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Mine is 366K now. I had to book it by phone, when I tried to book it online, Delta's server wanted 329K per ticket. The agent at the platinum desk booked each person separately at 98K, so three PNRs.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 7:52 am

Programs: Delta Gold
Thanks to the OP and the follow-ups, otherwise I would have missed out on this. Booked BOS-JFK-ZRH for late May. Haven't been to Switzerland yet, seemed like the perfect opportunity to check it out!

(Oh, and the same flight now costs 510k miles. Ouch!)
jdrtravel and btonkid12345 like this.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 7:40 pm

Programs: AA Platinum/2m miler, Marriott A and LTT, Delta Diamond, Hertz Presidents, Avis Presidents. +more
FYI AA roundtrip to London is 110K miles with much higher surcharges. This was a great deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.