Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1MM Flight Today

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2018, 12:40 pm

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
When I hit MM, all I want is a box of Frosted Flakes (they’re GREAT!), a spork, and for the captain to come out and call me MR. Tony the Tiger.

It happened to me in a dream, and I so want to make that a reality.
bergamini and aquamarinesteph like this.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 12:47 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Originally Posted by Ysitincoach
Before this gets closed, anyone hit 1MM, 2MM, 3MM on DL metal, and they did absolutely nothing?
Yes, 1, 2,3 & 4mm—all on DL metal with zero recognition. Half way to 5mm. Guessing that will be crickets too.
IndyDave likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 2:27 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
Yes. Nothing. Of course my entire home station is DM/MM

PS - last week I was in C+ (for the first time in a while luckily) and the FA was going through with her tablet - she thanked the guy in front of me and the lady next to me for being silver and the guy in back of me for being gold. For me (DM/MM)...nothing
Old Nov 14, 2018, 7:13 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by RICforme
Very cool, congrats! Will be interesting to see if they do anything for 2mm, I’ll hit that on last flight of the year on dec 26.

Same here, lets share experiences on this thread but either on the 20th or the 29th within a a couple hundred miles in connection routings
Old Nov 14, 2018, 7:15 pm

Programs: Delta DM / 1M, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, Emerald Club Exec
Congratulations! For my million mile flight, I got delayed.

Really, I was delayed enough to miss my connecting flight. Then I was rescheduled to another flight which was then significantly delayed enough to miss the last connection by 10 minutes. Stellar day!
Old Nov 14, 2018, 7:34 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy
Yes. Nothing. Of course my entire home station is DM/MM

PS - last week I was in C+ (for the first time in a while luckily) and the FA was going through with her tablet - she thanked the guy in front of me and the lady next to me for being silver and the guy in back of me for being gold. For me (DM/MM)...nothing
Reminds me when my fiancee got thanked for being Gold.. as I sat next to her.. in the aisle seat.. as the FA leaned over me... on the ticket that was booked under my SkyMiles account.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 8:49 pm

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
My wife’s first flight as a DM last month got her a big thanks and proseco.

I got nada. I think the FAs feel pity for her being married to such a loser.
aquamarinesteph likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 6:51 am

Programs: Delta Diamond
1mm miles

I went over a million miles back in September and have yet to get a ride in the Porsche, you must be lucky
Old Nov 16, 2018, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Hertz PC, National EE, Bonvoy TE, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by Bernard Hanna
I went over a million miles back in September and have yet to get a ride in the Porsche, you must be lucky
Actually I think I am. That is why I live in Las Vegas.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 8:28 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Life Plat, HHonors DM
I was recognized this morning by the FA personally and when I first turned 1MM I was greeted at SEA S Sky Club by a standing ovation (3 agents) when the agent checking me in noticed it. That was nice. There have been random thank yous along the way, but nothing else (other than the luggage, which I have not picked out yet).
Old Nov 17, 2018, 6:22 am

Programs: AA, DAL, blah, blah, blah...The usual.
I booked a mileage run to/from PVG next week on the A350. That should put me over the DM MQM threshold as well over 1MM. Booked Premium Select, but I have a couple GUCs that expire in a month, so I have my fingers crossed. While booking the GUCs, I played ignorant when speaking with the DM phone agent and asked if this flight would put me over a million, and she confirmed. Considering this is purely a fun trip and my first taste of the new 350, I might send a little tweet too....I’ve never gotten the Porsche ride.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 6:51 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by airmotive
I booked a mileage run to/from PVG next week on the A350. That should put me over the DM MQM threshold as well over 1MM. Booked Premium Select, but I have a couple GUCs that expire in a month, so I have my fingers crossed. While booking the GUCs, I played ignorant when speaking with the DM phone agent and asked if this flight would put me over a million, and she confirmed. Considering this is purely a fun trip and my first taste of the new 350, I might send a little tweet too....I’ve never gotten the Porsche ride.
I'm wait listed for a GUC on PVG>LAX on 11/25 -- hope I'm not battling you for it! Although I'm on a PS fare so hope that puts me ahead
Old Nov 18, 2018, 10:04 pm

Programs: AA; Delta GM
Congratulations on the million miles! And what a great experience!
Old Nov 19, 2018, 8:45 am

Programs: AA, DAL, blah, blah, blah...The usual.
Close! I'm LAX-PVG on the 27th and PVG-DTW on the 29th.
Let me know if your GUC clears.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 10:32 am

Programs: UA: 1K 1.5MM, DL: LTDM 3.5MM, JB: Mosaic4, LH: exSEN 1MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite, Hertz PresC
Another day on Delta, another flight. This time I had a follow 3mm traveler sitting next to me in FC. At the end of the flight, the flight leader reaches over (me) to the guy at the window to ask him to raise his seat and to thank him for being a loyal 3mm flyer and then walks away. Maybe his 3mm are worth more than mine....hehe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.