Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyClub access at NRT??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2018, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

SkyClub access at NRT??

I’ve recently relocated to the Greenville, SC area and am taking about a month off before my new gig starts. Plan on doing some traveling during the time off and came across a decent coach fare to SIN today and booked it. I am a Reserve cardholder. Is my assumption correct that I can access the SkyClub transiting NRT as I would any club domestically?
Old Oct 3, 2018, 1:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
My understanding is yes, as the NRT lounge is a genuine SC.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 2:43 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
The Sky Club location finder page has a checkbox to filter for Reserve Card members, and NRT appears in results with that option checked.

https://www.delta.com/us/en/delta-sky-club/locations
Old Oct 3, 2018, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Thank You. I did use the finder via the app and filtered as well.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 10:55 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
It's a real SC... Depend on who you connect with, if you need to go to the other terminal, I'd suggest you go the other terminal and use China's lounge because of the somewhat long bus ride. DL NRT SC food items hasn't been changed in like 10 years Only worthy item is the green Fanta soda!!
Old Oct 4, 2018, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by wlau
It's a real SC... Depend on who you connect with, if you need to go to the other terminal, I'd suggest you go the other terminal and use China's lounge because of the somewhat long bus ride. DL NRT SC food items hasn't been changed in like 10 years Only worthy item is the green Fanta soda!!
Well said on the food situation. I remembered reading some old posts about how great the NRT food is. When I was there most recently, my initial thought was, this food would be great skyclub food...in 2010. Reality is skyclub food has gotten much better at DL's hubs, while NRT has stayed the same, so while its not bad, and its definitely better than the food at all the outstation skyclubs, it is underwhelming compared to DL offers elsewhere. Still a good location though.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 11:48 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by The Situation
Well said on the food situation. I remembered reading some old posts about how great the NRT food is. When I was there most recently, my initial thought was, this food would be great skyclub food...in 2010. Reality is skyclub food has gotten much better at DL's hubs, while NRT has stayed the same, so while its not bad, and its definitely better than the food at all the outstation skyclubs, it is underwhelming compared to DL offers elsewhere. Still a good location though.
Skip the SkyClub and go here - https://www.yelp.com/biz/すし京辰-成田国際空港-成田市

Get a decent walk and check things out. See some cool planes. Almost always as special livery from some airline.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by c172rspilot
I’ve recently relocated to the Greenville, SC area and am taking about a month off before my new gig starts. Plan on doing some traveling during the time off and came across a decent coach fare to SIN today and booked it. I am a Reserve cardholder. Is my assumption correct that I can access the SkyClub transiting NRT as I would any club domestically?
Yes, I’ve seen people enter this lounge with their Amex Plat card so your Reserve card should work.

Food is a-ok. On par with most suburban Asian restaurant in the US. But they have higher caliber restaurants in the airport. I go to this lounge for drinks and a comfy sofa chair.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.