Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not getting schedule change notices!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
originally (~Apr) booked SEA-MSP-DCA for Nov; a couple weeks later got the email notification that my 1+15 connection was now 3+30 and my 2115 arrival was now 2340 ... no, that's not gonna work; let it sit for a month or so and eventually rebooked SEA-ATL-DCA arriving 1930 ... when I checked this evening I saw the "SCHEDULE CHANGE" header in My Trips ... both flights now arrive ~4 min earlier, and the SEA-ATL flight number is different (fortunately it's still a 757, and we still have the same C+ seats) ... in this latter instance it doesn't really matter, but had I ignored (or not received) the first notification I wouldn't have had too much in the way of acceptable options today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.