Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Best Way to Spend a 8hr Layover in ATL (which lounges?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Way to Spend a 8hr Layover in ATL (which lounges?)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by califlyer8
That's a good point--thanks! Is there any anecdotal evidence of free SDC to different airports? I do have gold.

Thanks!
Co-terminal SDC is only an (unpublished) benefit for Diamonds. If there are delays, they might do it. Otherwise, it's unlikely they will make an exception for Gold.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:53 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by califlyer8
There is no earlier flight to San Jose that I can make unfortunately.
there are plenty of connections through SLC or LAX. Personally, I'd rather sit in a middle seat in the back on a earlier transcon than spend 8 hours in a skyclub.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pvn
there are plenty of connections through SLC or LAX. Personally, I'd rather sit in a middle seat in the back on a earlier transcon than spend 8 hours in a skyclub.
I would absolutely pick to work from a sky club for the day rather than to sit in the middle seat of a transcon haha.

But, do SDC apply to flights with stops? If I find a routing from ATL to SJC that works , can I change to that flight through SDC?

thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.