Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Denver Delta Sky Club: Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denver Delta Sky Club: Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by audidudi
Why on earth would you want any alcohol before 7am? A sad reflection on society today.
That was my thought exactly.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:38 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
"someone likes something I don't like, SAD"
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
That was my thought exactly.
Try reading posts 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14... and then 8 again.
BigFishDave and jrkmsp like this.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 1:45 pm

Programs: none
Denver IS an international airport, so even at 7 am, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 1:42 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Just landed at DEN and found it confusing just to get in position for Lyft.

So apparently I need specific directions to find lounge for my Mon departure.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 3:38 pm

Programs: IHG Spire
It's upstairs from everything. When you get through the crowd in process of being rejected from the PreCheck line (is that a DEN thing, or did I get lucky?), go up until you think you're at the top floor, look for a ramp ahead, kind of to your right, going higher and far further away than you'd think would make sense. It's up/out there, almost at what looks like it'd be the end. Then bear left.

Sadly, these directions make more sense to me right now than the Budget van driver telling me to "Wait! Your stop is on the other side!" when I just watched us go by the DL check-in. Twice.

And! Also! I really like the little E175s from SLC to DEN. The walls are high enough that a tall guy can have a window seat and be fine. It's just they are squirrely little jets and the wings are *FAR* too small for a jet of that size. You can't convince me otherwise
Xeno likes this.

Last edited by Cyberian; Nov 15, 2018 at 3:50 pm
Old Nov 15, 2018, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by Xeno
Just landed at DEN and found it confusing just to get in position for Lyft.

So apparently I need specific directions to find lounge for my Mon departure.
Easiest way I have found is to go through security like normal, go down the escalator, take the train out to the concourse area. When you get off of the train, don't go up the escalator. Find the elevator on the train level and take it up to the highest floor. You will land right outside the club.
Xeno likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 5:45 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Qwkynuf
Easiest way I have found is to go through security like normal, go down the escalator, take the train out to the concourse area. When you get off of the train, don't go up the escalator. Find the elevator on the train level and take it up to the highest floor. You will land right outside the club.
You can also use the A Bridge Security checkpoint upstairs in the main terminal and the lounge is on the same level at the end of the bridge.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by MCO Flyer

You can also use the A Bridge Security checkpoint upstairs in the main terminal and the lounge is on the same level at the end of the bridge.
True, but no Clear that way, and PreCheck has not been open any of the times I have tried it.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:08 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM

I love that bridge - the idea of walking above an active taxiway is just cool! You might get lucky and get a plane passing under the bridge while you're walking across....
dtwlarry likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:18 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
True, but no Clear that way, and PreCheck has not been open any of the times I have tried it.
True PreCheck has limited hours on the A Bridge (6am-11am) but when it's open, it's by far the best option to get to the DL gates/SC.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:38 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I think there are elevators at both ends of the train "platform" though, and I picked the wrong one a few weeks ago. But once you're on the top level it was reasonably easy to follow the signs (just a bit if a hike esp if you've already had your $28 worth of Priority Pass beer at Timberline )
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:55 pm

It was confusing convincing the Lyft driver to come to the correct door today after arrival so what door do I exit from Lyft to find this A Bridge Security Check Point?

Is traffic limited here so no loss in using PreCheck rather than going over to CLEAR?
Old Nov 18, 2018, 4:37 pm

No surprise that my flight to ATL leaves out of A30. So do I tell the Lyft driver to take me to the A terminal and then I can easily identify the A bridge? The construction and talk about east and west terminals leave this not obvious to me.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by Xeno
No surprise that my flight to ATL leaves out of A30. So do I tell the Lyft driver to take me to the A terminal and then I can easily identify the A bridge? The construction and talk about east and west terminals leave this not obvious to me.
[deleted because I gave the right answer, but to a question that wasn't asked... :-/ ]

Last edited by Qwkynuf; Nov 18, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.