Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Targeted 15k mqm's Reserve card and 10k mqm's Platinum. Anyone Received yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Targeted 15k mqm's Reserve card and 10k mqm's Platinum. Anyone Received yet?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2018, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum, SW Companion Pass Holder, Royal Caribbean Diamond P

I am curious if anyone has seen the bonus MQM's from the targeted offer in March 2018 which required you to spend $90K on your Delta Reserve or $60K on your Delta Platinum card. I am coming up to 8 Weeks and these bonus points have not posted for me. I wanted to see if anyone else has seen these points post if they met the requirements for this additional Third Tier Bonus. Thank you in advance.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 8:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Got the miles but not the MQMs. had a conversation with clueless Amex rep who said to "wait" even after I pointed out (and he agreed) that they usually post together. Typical DL. Typical Amex
Old Jun 15, 2018, 8:29 pm

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
No gots. Well over $100K spend on both. Got the first two boosts within days of hitting their respective marks. Been almost a month since reaching the third threshold.

Yes, I received the invite. Personal cards only, not biz.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum, SW Companion Pass Holder, Royal Caribbean Diamond P
I am almost to the 2nd month and no bonus, I did call amex to confirm that the bonus was on my personal cards. They said it can take up to 12 weeks.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 9:06 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HH Diamond
I hit $90k on my personal Reserve card in mid April and the MQMs posted in about two weeks.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 9:19 am

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
According to AmEx, the offer started on Jan 1st and expires Dec 31st this year. I'm still waiting for the email to arrive, but I'm not hopeful! Interestingly, the last agent I spoke with yesterday, who actually has the Reserve Card and hasn't received the email either, told me that the promotion doesn't apply to existing Platinum Card holders, but only to new Platinum Card holders! Can anyone confirm or update that info?
Old Jun 20, 2018, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Thats good news, I may try to call again. Thank you for that feedback
Old Jun 20, 2018, 9:15 pm

Location: Birmingham, AL (weekdays) and Atlanta, GA (weekends)
Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
Thanks so much for posting about this. I received the email and it said I was auto-enrolled. When I click on the link it's expired, so hopefully that is correct!

That changes my strategy considerably. I need to load up this card! I might go for Diamond for the first time in my life!
Old Jun 21, 2018, 7:42 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HH Diamond
Had anyone received the third set of bonus MQMs for both the Reserve and Platinum cards?
Old Jun 21, 2018, 3:59 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Gold
Qualified on a personal reserve card in May. MQMs and Bonus miles posted together within a few days.
No action required on my part.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slcdc
Qualified on a personal reserve card in May. MQMs and Bonus miles posted together within a few days.
No action required on my part.
I have had a CASE open for months, still no additional MQM's. Does anyone have any suggestions on expediting this?
Old Aug 29, 2018, 4:50 pm

I just searched my email and saw this:

(Email date: 03/26/2018)
Title: Special Offer: 10,000 more Bonus Miles and MQMs
FYI: I only have DL platinum card
Also, I did not see this promotion mentioned in any of the monthly bill statement.

As a valued Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card Member, you are eligible to earn an additional 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 10,000 bonus miles on top of your usual Miles Boost® of 20,000 MQMs and 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $75,000 in purchases.*

Last edited by superpanjy; Aug 29, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Old Aug 29, 2018, 4:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Date? It's not obviously targeted but it could be.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Date? It's not obviously targeted but it could be.
(Email date: 03/26/2018)
Title: Special Offer: 10,000 more Bonus Miles and MQMs
Old Aug 29, 2018, 5:31 pm

Its weird... I've hit 2 bonus thresholds now on my reserve card where the bonus miles have hit but not the MQMs.... not sure whats going on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.