Wiki Posts
Search

Weird meal/snack policy in F?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2018, 8:50 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I have to admit I don't really pay attention to what order the FAs take meal orders in, ever. I just go by the frequent FT complaints of FEBO not being observed.
Old May 1, 2018, 10:37 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LT Plt, Mets fan
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
I'd like to suggest that you limit reminding us that they mess up the VGML meals to one post per month.
I'd like it if airlines messed up special meals only once per month (per passenger). But until that happens...
Old May 1, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: DL DM 1MM+, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I still find it amazing that we are all bent out of shape over airplane food and the order of when each other get to order.

I admit that it makes it easier to know there is going to be something served on a flight and tend to plan to that, however I don't send in the calvary if I miss an airplane meal.
Old May 1, 2018, 11:37 am

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by Worldtraveler727
I still find it amazing that we are all bent out of shape over airplane food and the order of when each other get to order.
Well, speaking for myself, I fly on purchased FC tickets and I know what the written policy is with regard to how orders for meals are taken. Why would I not get the best bang for my buck when eating on the flight? Of the 2 options, there is usually 1 that I would much rather have. What's so strange about that?
Old May 1, 2018, 3:23 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Worldtraveler727

I admit that it makes it easier to know there is going to be something served on a flight and tend to plan to that, however I don't send in the calvary if I miss an airplane meal.

Who is getting bent out of shape or "sending in the cavalry" on this thread? Seems like a pretty relaxed conversation to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.