Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sudden Change in Aeromexico Earnings?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:49 pm

I realized that I forgot to update this thread, but on 15 June, Delta posted to my account the remaining "missing" MQM (200% vs 150%) While it took a bit longer than the 30 days thought it might, was just happy it was posted.

Originally Posted by rizrizriz
Thats good to hear. I suspect I sent in info to Delta week or so after you did. Not heard anything from them yet other than acknowledgment that a ticket was created for them, that it can take 30 day for reply. Submitted on 9 May so hopefully in the next week or so will hear something back that they starting to "turn the crack" on the process and will review and post the correct MQM adjustments. Lots of fun. Have 3 more trips that fall under the time period that they said should be covered.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 8:02 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
I flew 2 JFK-MEX-SCL-MEX-JFK in June which I had purchased in February. They each posted within a few days with the 150% MQM. Since all of the flights had posted, I sent a request for the additional MQM on 6/28.

I received a response on 7/11 telling me that the rep was having trouble confirming the flown status of the final MEX-JFK flight. I sent a copy of my BP and also documentation from GoGoInflight showing that I had purchased a WiFi pass inflight on the specific flight that was in question.

The correct MQM's for both trips posted this morning (7/14).

I've requalified for DM and, based on my booked travel for the remainder of the year, will roll ~150K MQM into 2020 Qualification.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: DL FO 1MM
I just completed my 2nd trip that is relevant to this situation, and submitted my mqm adjustment request just now. Will report back when it posts.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I requested a MQM adjustment (flown early July) and was denied, and requested a reconsideration yesterday.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 2:28 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I requested a MQM adjustment (flown early July) and was denied, and requested a reconsideration yesterday.
Check your PM's
Old Jul 30, 2018, 1:42 pm

Programs: BA Silver, UA, DL Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Was there any reason given for the denial?

I sent my request on 7/21 for a trip completed on 7/16,and am still waiting for their response.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
DP:

Completed ORD-MEX-LIM-MEX-ORD in late July. Miles posted to my account relatively quickly, to my surprise.

Submitted request for additional MQM (credit given at 150%, but should be at 200% based on booking date of December 2017). No responses yet.

The additional 50% would be essential, as the the flown trip of July, an upcoming AM trip in August (to SCL), along with DL operated flights would put me over and good for PM status (though i would have sufficient MQD at DM level).

Anyone know what the normal response time frame is for flight mileage request? I know the stock answer is around 30 days, but I am hoping it would be shorter. If follow-ups are necessary, such as boarding passes presentation, would the queue restart the 30-day clock?
Old Aug 7, 2018, 6:01 am

My correction related to post #63 has posted this morning.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by angra
Wow - I am still waiting on a request from beginning of June (today is day 65) and no word from DL and no correction to the posted miles. DL twitter has not been able to help -- is there another avenue I should be pursuing?
Old Aug 7, 2018, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by donzaur
Wow - I am still waiting on a request from beginning of June (today is day 65) and no word from DL and no correction to the posted miles. DL twitter has not been able to help -- is there another avenue I should be pursuing?
I don't know - I just did the form. Maybe Rene can chime in with ideas.
Renes Points likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 8:53 am

that was fast! I’m still waiting regarding my 7/21 request.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I submitted on July 17. I received a "we value your business, but eff you on the credit" reply 10 days later. I resubmitted and received a "because your date of travel was X, eff you again, but we value your business" reply on August 4. I resubmitted with a helpful link to DL's own website, and have not heard back. You don't necessarily want a fast reply, you want one that is proper.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 12:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by donzaur
I don't know - I just did the form. Maybe Rene can chime in with ideas.
DM me and we can fix this on twitter in about 10 minutes.
manacit likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 7:34 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Renes Points
DM me and we can fix this on twitter in about 10 minutes.
65 days of waiting and all Rene had to do was wave his magic wand -- the miles just posted! Very grateful for members like him in the community
Old Aug 18, 2018, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by MrDplus

that was fast! I’m still waiting regarding my 7/21 request.
It has now been 4 weeks since I submitted my request. Considering that tomorrow is Sunday, and then there would be only 1 day before the 30 days that they say I should wait, I decided to reach out to DL on Twitter.

I DMed them my case number, and attached a screen cap of the documents I originally sent (receipt with date highlighted and all boarding passes) as well as a a screen cap of their website with the instructions for missing MQMs highlighted.

After asking for some information about my account for confirmation, the agent said that I should receive my miles within 24-48hrs; and within 6 hours they had already posted.

Now I've happily reached Gold Medallion status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.