Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2018, 2:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Upgrade!

Feel free to delete or flame me or whatever is done to cruel people in this forum. I just got upgrade as diamond to first on Thursday 7am flight from dtw to lga about 75 hours in advance with 8 seats remaining. I have been diamond since it existed but would think this time / route would not get upgrade until at gate. Only posting to hear if this is as unusual as I think it is. Feel free to tar and pillorary me if I didn’t do a prior thread search adequately enough to find out if this was discussed ad nauseous in past!
Old Mar 25, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Um, yeah, there's already a thread for this -- 2018 Upgrade Success (Or Lack Thereof)
Old Mar 25, 2018, 6:57 am

Not to encourage this post, but it is a “holiday week” (Easter this weekend), so a lot of business people are
not traveling.
DiverDave likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdadept
rofl... exact reason I clicked as well.

Now that I'm in the thread though, I am somewhat surprised as Delta hasn't exactly been giving out upgrades at all these days. YRMV
And that IS why I posted, was somewhat shocked getting upgraded on that route in advance and not at gate. And I am a spoiled brat who likes my own thread and not in the 2018 yadda yadda yadda thread mentioned by someone above.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
Not to encourage this post, but it is a “holiday week” (Easter this weekend), so a lot of business people are
not traveling.
i love your passive aggressiveness as much as those of other posters but I also love the complete logic at the end of your respons, makes a lot of sense and probably why Delta offers uogrades easily this weekend (not upgrades)
Old Mar 25, 2018, 10:19 am

Programs: DL Million Miler
There's only ONE thing that can save our uogrades now! It's the ...

Old Mar 25, 2018, 11:23 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

No reason to continue this discussion as most of the posts have already been deleted
Obscure2k
DL Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.