Wiki Posts
Search

Ed Bastian looks like.....

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2018, 6:30 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Ed Bastian looks like.....

I am convinced Ed Bastian looks like a used car salesman. More so like a super shady car lot used car salesman, anybody agree?

I am not convinced that was not his previous job....

that is all just a fun thread....
Old Mar 22, 2018, 6:43 am

Programs: DL Plat, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by Absoludichris
I am convinced Ed Bastian looks like a used car salesman. More so like a super shady car lot used car salesman, anybody agree?

I am not convinced that was not his previous job....

that is all just a fun thread....
Would you care to post a photo of yourself so we can all chime in and make 'fun' of your appearance? Yeah, I didn't think so. Your post is petty, immature and not at all what FT is for.

CK
OHDL1 and sky303 like this.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 7:11 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Geez, my bad. I saw the video and every time I see it thats what I think of.

I even made the point this was just supposed to be a fun thread.....

Just so I understand going forward what is FT meant to be for? Generally I see 80% of the threads complaining about DL and what seems like every employee being terrible to everybody....
Old Mar 22, 2018, 7:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

With that said my post could be viewed as mean or insensitive. Didnt mean it that way, it was just supposed to be a funny observation.

Apologies to those I offended.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 7:22 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Exclamation Thread Alert

Geez, my bad. I saw the video and every time I see it thats what I think of.

I even made the point this was just supposed to be a fun thread.....

Just so I understand going forward what is FT meant to be for? Generally I see 80% of the threads complaining about DL and what seems like every employee being terrible to everybody....
With that said my post could be viewed as mean or insensitive. Didnt mean it that way, it was just supposed to be a funny observation.

Apologies to those I offended.
To answer your question, Absoludichris, FlyerTalk is about the discussion of miles and points, travel, and anything related to that.

Fun discussions are always welcome on FlyerTalk — even if they are solely for entertainment value...

...but regardless of what anyone may think about Ed Bastian, there really is nothing fun about this discussion — especially as it can be considered insulting to him — and it really serves no value.

Consider this a learning experience, Absoludichris; and keep in mind that we all make mistakes.

This discussion is now closed.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles forum
tonypct likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.