Community
Wiki Posts
Search

75S legroom in Ciach

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

75S legroom in Ciach

Flying a 75S JFK to LAS. Seatguru says pitch is 31-33 . How do I know which are the 33? I currently have 35 E and F which apparently have more legroom, but I'm concerned with immovable arm rests with tray tables and distance to AVOD. I'm fine with 33 inches but 31 is tight I'm not fat., but am a big guy. Thanks

Last edited by jgrahamiii; Mar 23, 2018 at 4:09 am Reason: Typo
Old Mar 20, 2018, 1:05 pm

35 DEF have way more legroom than anything else in Main Cabin. The seats are a bit more narrow, so it's a trade off. They are also right by the 2 mid-cabin lavs.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 4:44 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Originally Posted by yankees368
35 DEF have way more legroom than anything else in Main Cabin. The seats are a bit more narrow, so it's a trade off. They are also right by the 2 mid-cabin lavs.
"The seats are a bit narrow", I actually find that a plus.

The distance between pax is the same. For me, I am happy the fatter armrest helps to keep other pax from incroaching.

Of course this preference likely depends on the person. My issue in small seats is my arms have nowhere to go. Somebody who has more issue with hiproom might well agree with your comment.
DeltaFan4Now likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. My wife generally likes to fold up the armrest between us which is impossible in 35EF. But the extra legroom is a good tradeoff But if there are other 33 pitch seats, that's not so bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.