Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access at BOS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Lounge access at BOS

Don't know if this is the right forum but as I'm leaving on Delta so I thought that it would be..
I'm arriving with SAS Business Class from CPH and will continue on with Delta to MSP in First. I'm also Star Alliance Gold if that helps.
Is there any lounge where i can get in / buy my way into? i got a couple of hours to kill at BOS.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 5:13 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
You can buy a single visit pass to the SkyClub . It will be $59.
​​Https://www.delta.com/skyclub/purchasemembership_performRequest.action
Old Mar 14, 2018, 5:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Since its a different airline and alliance that isn't related to DL, you won't get access from your business class ticket... so as TTT mentioned you'd have to pay for access.

If you were on a Delta partner then yes you would get access for flying business class.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 7:17 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Since the only access you'll get to Sky Club is via a paid daypass, you should probably check the Star Alliance access rules to see if you can access the Lufthansa lounge.

There are also several priority pass lounges if you have that.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 7:25 am

Programs: UA gold, Hyatt Plat Marriott silver,Hilton Gold, PC Plat., SPG Gold.,Hertz Gold, Global Entry
If you have the Platinum American Express card that will allow you into the Delta Lounge.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 7:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by pvn
Since the only access you'll get to Sky Club is via a paid daypass, you should probably check the Star Alliance access rules to see if you can access the Lufthansa lounge.

There are also several priority pass lounges if you have that.
As Lufthansa uses Terminal E and most (all?) DL flights depart from Terminal A, which are not connected airside, I suspect the OP will not be able to access the Lufthansa lounge.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 7:56 am

Programs: DL 1MM/DM, SPG Platinum, Pete's Brass Rail & Car Wash Beer Club
OP - What time are you arriving? I'll be at BOS around 4 and can guest you in.
drew502 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.