Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another SM Devaluation !?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AS MVPG, AA PP, UA 1K, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Natl EE
Another SM Devaluation !?

While pricing a flight with pesos today I was treated to this gem of a purchase screen. Apparently they now want you to pay $1 per mile to redeem Skymiles for Economy now

Math is hard. Kidding.

Happy Friday!
Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:38 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
This is their way of trying to push you to Comfort+
Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by BallardFlyer
While pricing a flight with pesos today I was treated to this gem of a purchase screen. Apparently they now want you to pay $1 per mile to redeem Skymiles for Economy now

Math is hard. Kidding.

Happy Friday!
Just to be clear - Delta aka #SkyMilesTeam on FT is saying that SkyMiles are worth ZERO but dollars are wroth a LOT.

I think we all have known that for years now?

The video above really says it all!!!
Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:52 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Originally Posted by Renes Points
Just to be clear - Delta aka #SkyMilesTeam on FT is saying that SkyMiles are worth ZERO but dollars are wroth a LOT.

I think we all have known that for years now?

https://vimeo.com/33868813

The video above really says it all!!!
Technically isn't the above saying that each SkyPeso is worth at least 78 cents given that you'd have to pay over $29000 if you don't use them?
Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
DL is increasing prices to make up for having to now pay tax on jet fuel at ATL. You can thank either the politicians or the NRA or....... <just kidding, I'm not trying to send this thread to OMNI-land>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.