FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   DM requal packet received today 2/14/2018 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1893977-dm-requal-packet-received-today-2-14-2018-a.html)

suvayanr May 10, 2018 3:38 am

Got mine in about a month

jamesteroh May 10, 2018 7:46 am

Originally Posted by RFDMinnesota (Post 29737347)
How long after qualifying until can I expect to receive my 1MM packet?

I qualified mid-January and received the tags a couple weeks later. I received them before I received my 2018 regular diamond pack and thought I got screwed out of my JWD but then realized they had sent the MM pack separate from the regular diamond pack and received that a couple weeks later.

The only thing you receive in the MM pack are the tags that are identical to the diamond tags except they say 1MM in very small letter that you can't really even see. I can't remember if the letter to select my gift was sent in a snail mail or as an email.

I haven't noticed MM being given any special recognition. The only time I was thanked for being a 1MM was one time when I called the diamond desk but my flight activity has been really low this year.

Ryno1234 May 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by jamesteroh (Post 29738065)
I qualified mid-January and received the tags a couple weeks later. I received them before I received my 2018 regular diamond pack and thought I got screwed out of my JWD but then realized they had sent the MM pack separate from the regular diamond pack and received that a couple weeks later.

The only thing you receive in the MM pack are the tags that are identical to the diamond tags except they say 1MM in very small letter that you can't really even see. I can't remember if the letter to select my gift was sent in a snail mail or as an email.

I haven't noticed MM being given any special recognition. The only time I was thanked for being a 1MM was one time when I called the diamond desk but my flight activity has been really low this year.

I get thanked for being a MM almost without exception when I check in to a Skyclub. Seems very consistent. Gate agents can be hit or miss, but the Skyclub is usually spot on.

audidudi May 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Well here we are in the second week of May, and I have yet to receive my 2018 DM Credential Packet. I have been a DM every year since becoming a DM Charter Member eight years ago and have always received my Credential Packet in February of every year. Any other DMs out there who haven't received their 2018 packet yet?

pvn May 11, 2018 6:45 am

just call the diamond desk and they'll send you another