Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Terminal at LHR -- Meetup Strategy with Flier Coming in T2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2018, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM; Accor Platinum; Bonvoy Platinum; Hertz #1 Gold; HHonors Silver

Flyertalk Hiver - you're help is needed!

I am flying via Turkish Airways in LHR. I'm meeting up with someone flying in LHR via Delta.

For those of you who are familiar with LHR, can I connect between Terminals without having to go through Security (i.e., are the terminals connected airside)?

I'm trying to determine the best place for us to meet up when our flight arrive (within 45 min or one another) -- me going to meet his flight or the two of us meeting on the platform in one of terminals for the Heathrow Express.

Suggestions (and information) most welcome!
Old Feb 2, 2018, 6:24 pm

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
The terminals are not physically connected. There is a between terminals for connecting passengers only, but if you are both terminating at LHR you will each have to go and clear immigrations and customs at your respective terminals.

Once through immigrations and customs, there is an underground walkway connecter between T2 and T3 so whoever arrives earlier, can walk to the other's terminal and wait outside immigration and customs for the other traveler to arrive.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 6:56 pm

If you are planning to take the heathrow express you can meet there. It is the same stop for both terminals there are a few seats on the platform not a great place to wait for long but once you know the other is on the way you can walk down there and meet up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.