Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Segment disappeared after RUC upgrade reticketing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2018, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta

I used an RUC for my to tomorrow and my last leg was cleared a few days ago and my first leg wait listed. Today I tried to OLCI but it didn't work. Called DM line and agent said that my RUC has now been cleared and a ticket was reissued. Yay! Then I tried to check in again and now my first leg disappeared altogether from my itinerary. I have a receipt for the upgrade but for a 6 ish am flight, I prefer to have a boarding pass in hand but now can't even check in. Tried calling back twice but they can't resolve it (agent said ticketing is operating with a skeleton crew). Any tricks FT experts have to help me get myself a boarding pass?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 1:22 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Stay on the phone with DL until resolved. You're not going to fly until you have both 1) a ticket, and 2) the flight segment in your itinerary.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
Thanks.

Good to know for the future. I was impressed that when I logged in 3 hours later they've fixed it as promised. DM agent said she'd leave a note for the IT folks to look into it and they did.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 10:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
There's apparently a bug that segments disappear while being re-ticketed. I just had that happen with a GUC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.