Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How long does it take for new status to show?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2017, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX

I reached my next status level from a flight yesterday. The miles have posted and my account even shows that my "2018 Level" is the new one (Gold), but the current level still shows Silver.

Any idea how long it takes to update?
Old Oct 10, 2017, 9:00 am

Programs: DL GM
A quick search of the forum will have shown you the answer....

A couple of days, judging from the other posts.
(I had the same question the other week)
Old Oct 10, 2017, 10:07 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
If the relevant MQMs posted today, then most likely your current status for the rest of the year will be bumped up overnight/tomorrow.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 11:40 am

My experience has always been overnight if the MQMs were earned by flying and 2-3 days after statement cycling if earned by the Delta AMEX card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.