A330 First Class

Old Sep 7, 2017, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold, Marriott Platinum
A330 First Class

All, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. Looking at booking a trip to OGG from MSP sometime in November and using GUC to upgrade to first. Due to that, looking to fly direct to HNL first on a widebody and take advantage of the lie flat seats and what not. However, when I review the A330 seat map when trying to purchase the ticket, the seat icons in first don't look like they reflect lie flat seats. Everywhere I search elsewhere it looks like all A330s in Delta's fleet have the more premium seats except this particular seat map. Any insights?

For what it's worth, I'm looking to depart on 11/5 and it indicates the aircraft is W43.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL PM / MM, Nat'l EE
DL1469 is showing the lie flat icon for me under the first class column.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 1:52 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
All DL A330s, both the A330-300s and the A330-200s, are equipped with 34 reverse herringbone fully lie flat seats. They're a fantastic ride.

Your A330 will have these seats. I also double cheeked your date and it is indeed an A330-300 operating the route.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ACNAndy
Everywhere I search elsewhere it looks like all A330s in Delta's fleet have the more premium seats except this particular seat map. Any insights?
All DL A330s - be they -200s or -300s - have lie-flat seats in the Delta One cabin.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The seat map labeling gets confused because, while this is Delta One equipment, the flight is being marketed as domestic "First Class". Since it is marketed as "First Class", the seat map display is incorrectly using the domestic FC seat description rather than the Delta One seat description. It's just a web-coding bug, they are Delta One lie-flat seats.

Last edited by xliioper; Sep 7, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.