Wiki Posts
Search

Partner Lounge Mexico City

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2017, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta dm
Partner Lounge Mexico City

Anybody have any experience with Aeromexico partner lounges in Mexico City? Which is the best one and what to expect? Thanks
Old Jul 13, 2017, 5:25 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA Gold/1MM, AS MVP 100K, BA Gold, TK Elite
There are 2 Aeromexico lounges in MEX T2. You can access both but generally the 'international' is a little better - especially since it was just remodeled. It's still crowded, but they have improved the bathrooms, seating, and alcohol offerings (including self-serve Maestro Diamanté Tequila which retails for around $45 in US)
Old Jul 13, 2017, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the information. I will definitely check out the remodeled international Aeromexico lounge. Cheers!
Old Jul 13, 2017, 9:46 am

Programs: Skymiles GM
If you have an AmEx card too, they have a Centurion in T2. Great lounge.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by jamiestr
If you have an AmEx card too, they have a Centurion in T2. Great lounge.
Closed for remodeling (for quite some time), and as of a couple weeks ago, the whole area remains a mess. FWIW, I thought the old AX lounge was awful. Overcrowded, almost all F&B was "pay for" with a menu, no hairdryer in the shower, and shower wasn't even open until about 8am.
SuperG1955 likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by dzflyer
Anybody have any experience with Aeromexico partner lounges in Mexico City? Which is the best one and what to expect? Thanks
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28476533-post262.html

My recent visit.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Awesome. Thanks for the link.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 4:35 am

Programs: VS Gold
Does anyone know what the access policy is like for the AM MEX lounges? I'm VS Gold travelling MEX-JFK-LHR in F/D1 (DL-DL).

Last edited by SlimpyJones; Jul 14, 2017 at 4:40 am Reason: n/a
Old Mar 6, 2021, 12:46 pm
Original Member

Hello all
Does anyone know what the lounge access policy is in MEX for a Diamond Medallion with SkyClub membership travelling in F to ATL? Thanks!
Old Mar 6, 2021, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by leroy11
Hello all
Does anyone know what the lounge access policy is in MEX for a Diamond Medallion with SkyClub membership travelling in F to ATL? Thanks!

https://www.delta.com/us/en/delta-sky-club/access
Old Mar 6, 2021, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by leroy11
Hello all
Last time I was there (pre-covid) I was welcome in any Air Mexico lounge as a Skyteam elite. You should be fine.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 6:54 pm

Programs: delta PM, united G, marriott titanium, hilton diamond, avis preferred, hertz pres circle
Again Pre COVID...i would recommend the AMEX Centurian lounge just down the hall from Aeromexico lounge. some great breakfast options. A little hard to find but well worth the hunt.
Old Nov 19, 2022, 9:25 am

Programs: Delta DM and 2 MM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Does anyone happen to know if any lounges (including AMEX or Priority Pass or Skyeam) are available for OVERNIGHT hanging out in either MEX or GDL airports? Considering flying to EZE on DL/AM with overnight connections in either or both! Thank you.
Old Nov 19, 2022, 11:20 am

Programs: DM-3MM, Marriott Platinum 4 Life, VFW-Life
i was just at MEX last week. The T-2 "International Lounge" was open until 1 or 2 am - I don't remember which. Reopens at 4 or 5 am.
Old Nov 19, 2022, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by rcsgeorgia
i was just at MEX last week. The T-2 "International Lounge" was open until 1 or 2 am - I don't remember which. Reopens at 4 or 5 am.
How was it? Last reports I saw were from earlier this year and reports were that amenities were sparse at best.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.