Search

klm and 9w codeshare questions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:18 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
klm and 9w codeshare questions

I didn't see this asked yet. I have a codeshare booked through DL on Klm (k-fare, US-AMS-DEL). As a Silver I'm supposed to get discounted seat fees, however DL quotes me the normal seat fee amounts on their website and AF shows the seat map greyed out. Is there anyway to get the discounted fee for the seats?

Also, coming back I booked Delta One, however the BOM-CDG leg is on 9W in full-fare Y. Is there anyway of getting this changed to J or at least getting a seat assignment/priority lines/lounge access? The legs with India-Europe in J wouldn't ticket, seems to be a phantom fare issue.

Thanks!
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Econ1
I didn't see this asked yet. I have a codeshare booked through DL on Klm (k-fare, US-AMS-DEL). As a Silver I'm supposed to get discounted seat fees, however DL quotes me the normal seat fee amounts on their website and AF shows the seat map greyed out. Is there anyway to get the discounted fee for the seats?

Also, coming back I booked Delta One, however the BOM-CDG leg is on 9W in full-fare Y. Is there anyway of getting this changed to J or at least getting a seat assignment/priority lines/lounge access? The legs with India-Europe in J wouldn't ticket, seems to be a phantom fare issue.

Thanks!
As FO you still have to pay. You get a 25% discount though. Only DM/PM get free extended legroom seats. Make sure your elite status shows in thr KLM system. Pull it up on klm.com or in KLM App using the DL PNR code. Remove it, re-enter it, and try again. Otherwise you'll have to call DL and have them handle it over the phone.

As for 9W. You'll get service based on ticketed class. Thus unless you can upgrade, no lounge, etc.

Last edited by flyerCO; Jul 7, 2017 at 1:37 pm
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyerCO
As FO you still have to pay. You get a 25% discount though. Only DM/PM get free extended legroom seats.

As for 9W. You'll get service based on ticketed class. Thus unless you can upgrade, no lounge, etc.
Thanks, how do I get the discount?
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Econ1
Thanks, how do I get the discount?
I edited the post above. Realized I'd left that part out.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:41 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks! Ill give it a try!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.