Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kids meals -breakfast

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2017, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Kids meals -breakfast

Traveling JFK-msy with my 2.5 year old son this Saturday. Debating if it's worth ordering him a special "kids meal".

Any experienxe with this? It's a morning flight and breakfasts are usually pretty kid friendly anyhow (plus we fly with tons of fruit and snacks) but just curious what the difference might be.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 10:42 am

Programs: UA Platinum, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by injera
Traveling JFK-msy with my 2.5 year old son this Saturday. Debating if it's worth ordering him a special "kids meal".

Any experienxe with this? It's a morning flight and breakfasts are usually pretty kid friendly anyhow (plus we fly with tons of fruit and snacks) but just curious what the difference might be.
I don't have an exact answer; I was wondering the same thing and I got various responses, even from Delta that it would be something like cereal/yogurt or some sort of cold offering. All in all it didn't matter because we miscnx and ended up on a lunch flight so had to work with what we had. And I thought it was funny that he was sitting there and eating the brie/grapes that were part of the salad; not something you see most 3 year olds

That being said, at least with my 3 year old, breakfast seems to be one meal that he will not require much change from what an adult meal would offer. Eggs, sausage, pancakes, French toast, etc....usually comes with fruit and yogurt. Is JFKMSY even a hot meal or does it fall into the duration range for just cold offerings?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.