Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Invitation to tea and cake at Delta security office, JFK on Friday 9th September

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Invitation to tea and cake at Delta security office, JFK on Friday 9th September

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2016, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Who has the FT twitter handle account with FT logo?
FT
Old Nov 1, 2016, 6:36 am

Was the outcome of this revealed in another thread? It was in the latest Talkmail, so naturally I and many others are interested in what happened next.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 6:58 pm
GK8

Programs: Most of 'em
Originally Posted by goldencondor
Was the outcome of this revealed in another thread? It was in the latest Talkmail, so naturally I and many others are interested in what happened next.
Would love to hear about this too.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 7:26 pm

Programs: DL DM; Hilton Diamond
It all worked out. Op showed up as promised/planned/threatened with chocolate cake. He lost his mind and went f-ing crazy. Then we all went down to Jones Beach and enjoyed Cake by Ocean. ^
Old Nov 2, 2016, 4:02 pm

Did you get your bag back?

Actually, it was British Airways' responsibility to get your bag back for you. I just don't understand why they didn't get it for you in a day or two.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 9:51 pm

Programs: AARP, DL Skymiles, Marriot Bonvoy, Moe's Rewards
#deltafreethebag update please
Old Nov 4, 2016, 11:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Old Nov 5, 2016, 12:13 pm

Programs: No airline status whatsoever, Chase URs, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
SUCH a healthy way to handle frustration that seemingly has no end. Well done!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.