Wiki Posts
Search

Lost an Engine, Ran into a Storm Today

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2016, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Upthewazzu
I don't know, apparently too much for some people.

Thanks for the response!
The answer is still no.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
The plane lost an engine? If I find it I get to keep it!
The passengers so infuriated the engine that it said "I've had enough." It then ran off to get away even if it meant running into a storm.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by Upthewazzu
Interesting. I had a weather diversion into MIA last month; we ended up at PBI. After landing at West Palm, my account had already posted skypesos for LAX-MIA! We waited a couple hours and then got back on the plane to MIA. Should I have been credited with another segment (PBI-MIA), however short?
I had a flight last year on a different airline where we flew to the destination, circled around and decided we couldn't land due to fog, and flew back to the origin. Flew up the next morning.

I got the miles and segments for both flights.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:58 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
I had a flight last year on a different airline where we flew to the destination, circled around and decided we couldn't land due to fog, and flew back to the origin. Flew up the next morning.

I got the miles and segments for both flights.
GAMER!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.