Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

@delta on Twitter Was Only Easy Contact

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2016, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,

Monday afternoon, BOS-MSP-ANC (award ticket) was, needless to say, canceled. Couldn't get through via Diamond line ( a callback was promised in 45-50 minutes). Bought a coach ticket on Alaska via SEA for about $500 for that Monday evening.

DL website had a proposed double connection for Tues AM. Couldn't seem to cancel online, but once the AS flight was assured, I was able to cancel the DL itinerary via Twitter promptly. And the Delta twitter agent immediately issued a $200 voucher.

My expenses were more than that, so I will see what I can do. Also, once the phone lines calm down, I will try for my miles to be refunded.

But kudos to the @Delta... reliable when nothing else was.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.