Wiki Posts
Search

Delta MGX?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2016, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond
Never mind

Never mind...figured out it's a Microsoft conference.

Last edited by thecortex; Jul 21, 2016 at 9:59 am Reason: Stupidity
Old Jul 21, 2016, 9:57 am

Programs: Show me the points!
https://msmgx.com/
Old Jul 21, 2016, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by thecortex
A Google search was of no help here so turning to the experts. Have see. Delta banners with "Welcome MGX" in both PEK and MCO I the last week. The PEK ground staff were wearing buttons saying "rate me a 5" or something similar so wondered if it's a new ground handling vendor. Surprised as both stations are primarily/exclusively mainline. Any insight?
Microsoft MGX 2017 is being held in Orlando.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:53 am

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
As others have said, it's an internal Microsoft conference held in Atlanta each year. Given the location, Delta plays a disproportionately large role in getting employees there, particularly from Asia Pacific.

The "Rate Me 5" buttons are unrelated and I saw them throughout Asia a few weeks ago, particularly at contract out stations. They're pretty obnoxious - whoever thought this genius idea up doesn't understand the point of customer service surveys is to get objective and unbiased feedback to improve. Whoever is responsible for administering the surveys at Delta should put a stop to these being used - it cheapens the customer service experience to feel like a car dealership or appliance delivery company, and potentially skews the numbers on the survey results making them harder to compare across stations.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:05 am

Programs: Show me the points!
Originally Posted by BenA
As others have said, it's an internal Microsoft conference held in Atlanta each year. Given the location, Delta plays a disproportionately large role in getting employees there, particularly from Asia Pacific.

The "Rate Me 5" buttons are unrelated and I saw them throughout Asia a few weeks ago, particularly at contract out stations. They're pretty obnoxious - whoever thought this genius idea up doesn't understand the point of customer service surveys is to get objective and unbiased feedback to improve. Whoever is responsible for administering the surveys at Delta should put a stop to these being used - it cheapens the customer service experience to feel like a car dealership or appliance delivery company, and potentially skews the numbers on the survey results making them harder to compare across stations.
It's in Orlando this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.