Wiki Posts
Search

Flexible Day Calendar not working

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2016, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, MM
Flexible Day Calendar not working

Looking at booking PHX-NRT. I did a flexible day search and the fare was $1476. When I clicked on the dates I wanted, I got a fare of $549 which I booked. Some errors are not so bad. Lesson, don't trust the fares showing on a flexible date search.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 2:10 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by FC flyer
Looking at booking PHX-NRT. I did a flexible day search and the fare was $1476. When I clicked on the dates I wanted, I got a fare of $549 which I booked. Some errors are not so bad. Lesson, don't trust the fares showing on a flexible date search.
Real lesson is you have no reason to check fares on the clunky DL system. www.google.com/flights or matrix.itasoftware.com are MUCH better choices. Once you know your flights, then go to DL.com and book

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.