Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Changed upgrade policy to South America, possible error for Central America?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changed upgrade policy to South America, possible error for Central America?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 3:21 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by btonkid12345
Another DM and I flew Atlanta to Quito and back in the last year.

We both cleared at the window in both directions.
Originally Posted by SDQBound
The upgrade eligibility text is not always accurate during booking. But if the ticket has been booked and still shows not eligible, something must be going on.
Originally Posted by LBJ
They have fixed the issues and the flight now shows as comp upgrade eligible on search page. Flights marketed as FC are comp upgrade eligible. Flights outside US50 marketed as D1 are not.

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...html/#upgrades
Thanx a million for the info! I thought it was UG eligible.

I forgot that Quito is at a high elevation. I really was thinking to go somewhere warm, but, I guess it's still WAY WARMER than P'burgh in the winter - - so, I still might do it!

I'm really trying to rack up new countries. I just added Ukraine last week, which puts me at about 61 lifetime countries.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.