Wiki Posts
Search

Rollover question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2016, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SM, Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Silver
Rollover question

I haven't seen any rollover posted to my account. I ended the year earning plat with 72k MQM and 102 MQS. Am I not eligible for rollover miles over gold because I made plat by segments? If that is the rule then that explains why no rollover.

Thanks in advance for the confirmation.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 7:08 am

Programs: DL PM, Natl-Exec Elite, Hertz-President Circle, Marriot/Starwood-Gold, HHonors-Gold
You are correct, you made PM on segments, so no rollover.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 7:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by Scott H
I haven't seen any rollover posted to my account. I ended the year earning plat with 72k MQM and 102 MQS. Am I not eligible for rollover miles over gold because I made plat by segments? If that is the rule then that explains why no rollover.

Thanks in advance for the confirmation.
I'm assuming you actually are PM right now, having met the MQD threshold or Amex waiver.

You only get rollover MQM for miles earned above your current status level. So as a PM, you'd only get rollover for MQM in excess of 75k. Since you qualified by MQS, zero rollover (and sadly, MQS do not rollover).
Old Feb 6, 2016, 8:32 am

This also applies to no rollover if you got complimentary Gold and your MQM was e.g. 49,000 MQM. To get MQM rollover, you need to have excess MQM above the medallion level you earned or were comped.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SM, Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Silver
Thanks for the confirmation, that's what I thought. Appreciate it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.