Wiki Posts
Search

Delay projected in March?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2015, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Delay projected in March?

I'm booked on flight to LAS on March 9, 2016. It is already showing up delayed 25 minutes on departure and 30 minutes on arrival????
Old Dec 26, 2015, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

And return on March 13 is worse - 35 min on departure and 32 min on arrival!
Old Dec 26, 2015, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by FlyFromDTW
And return on March 13 is worse - 35 min on departure and 32 min on arrival!
Same thing displayed on the App for me tonight for a March trip... went online to view the itinerary and it was a schedule change! After you click "accept" on your itinerary on Dl.com the app should display times normally without listing a "delay." Just a weird IT glitch...
Old Dec 26, 2015, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

This actually had no schedule change
Old Dec 26, 2015, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by FlyFromDTW
This actually had no schedule change
Check again tomorrow and I'd be willing to bet a schedule change will show up. Saturdays can be weird as the system processes the changes.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 11:18 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by GagaPilot
Check again tomorrow and I'd be willing to bet a schedule change will show up. Saturdays can be weird as the system processes the changes.
This is exactly what happened to a flight to PBI next month. Of course now that it has been updated, there is nothing to show what the original times were.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 6:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
This is exactly what happened to a flight to PBI next month. Of course now that it has been updated, there is nothing to show what the original times were.
This is when you have to dig out your original email from when you booked the flight.

Last edited by MSPeconomist; Dec 29, 2015 at 8:22 am
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:00 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
This is when yu have to dig out your original email from when you booked the flight.
And who has time for that? They used to show the changes (before/after), and they stayed there until you accepted the changes (or an agent "cleaned it up", in their parlance). But they no longer show this information, leaving the pax to guess. Another customer friendly enhancement.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
And who has time for that? They used to show the changes (before/after), and they stayed there until you accepted the changes (or an agent "cleaned it up", in their parlance). But they no longer show this information, leaving the pax to guess. Another customer friendly enhancement.
I'm not saying I like it either, but at least you have a way to see the information. It's not like trying to find the fare rules after you've purchased a ticket, especially if they weren't available at the time of purchase or you purchased the ticket by phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.