Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I don't even know how to title this

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2015, 12:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
With the prevalence of onboard power...wonder how that would power a set of lights?

Originally Posted by beckoa
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

I've seen AS FA's string Xmas lights in the cabin before. I even have a photo somewhere on FT of it. But I've never seen a Pax adorn themselves with lights...could be a new trend ^
Found the posts

Originally Posted by tusphotog

Anyway, my last 2011 flight was TUS-SEA on 12/23. We had a chicken breast, salad and mint chocolate. It was the same meal from September. Great crew: the FA up front even hung Christmas lights in the galley. ^

Originally Posted by beckoa
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.261 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Small LED lights? Had them ANC-SEA on 12/25

Originally Posted by jackal
I have been instructed to post this picture so forwarded to me by beckoa:

Old Dec 12, 2015, 2:22 pm

Programs: DL-PM, 1MM; HH-Gold; Avis First
I can't believe I got dragged into this thread.
Old Dec 12, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
It's like the really bad version of the safety video. Perhaps he was auditioning for next year's holiday edition??. We just need Deltalina to be waiving her finger at him.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.